[ppml] FW: 2006-7 IPV6 Initial Allocation suggested changes-InputRequested

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sat Jan 27 04:23:10 EST 2007

I guess Leslie can tell us how many request have been rejected on the basis
of the lack of a plan for 200 /48, however, as said in my previous message,
it seems to me that many of those "plans" are just made up to get the
prefix.

If we have a single policy with helps to lie, are we accepting the same way
the people to lie in all the other policies ?

Regards,
Jordi