[ppml] FW: 2006-7 IPV6 Initial Allocation suggested changes-InputRequested

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sat Jan 27 04:20:21 EST 2007

Hi Kevin,

Yes, the policy facilitate to create a lie to allow those cases (even dual
stack cases for new ISPs which also need to lie if they don't have a plan,
or start business with IPv4, wait and then get allocated the IPv6 block).

It will be good to know how many ISPs got allocated an IPv6 block more than
5 years ago, and still don't have announced the prefix, neither assigned
just 20 or 30% of the 200 /48. Should then get the block claimed back ? It
is fair towards people that don't want to lie ?

We are living in a lie. Not good. Not serious neither honest with the policy
process.

Regards,
Jordi