[ppml] Policy Proposal: Changes to IPv6 policy - removal of "multiple /48" justification

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Sat Jan 27 04:13:42 EST 2007

Stephen,

In my opinion, policies are not made to be a show stopper, but to regulate
the situation. If the policy is broken (incomplete, because can't be applied
due to the lack of an objective criteria), there is a problem.

The solution is not to ignore it until someone suffer the problem. That's
not fair. A business can't wait for 1 year (my guess about minimum time
required to succeed with a policy proposal) or even have the risk that there
is never an agreement in the definition of an objective criteria and wait
forever.

Regards,
Jordi