[ppml] Policy Proposal: Changes to IPv6 policy - removal of "multiple /48" justification

Ray Plzak plzak at arin.net
Fri Jan 26 19:30:19 EST 2007

ARIN is not asking for a justification because as Leslie pointed out, there is no criteria to measure the justification. That doesn't mean that the community can't decide to establish criteria which would give ARIN a reason to ask for the justification and which would help to manage consumption.

Ray