[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-7: Changes to IPv6initialallocationcriteria - revised text

Davis, Terry L terry.l.davis at boeing.com
Wed Feb 21 18:49:33 EST 2007

Jordi

Yes and no.  The addresses for air traffic control systems will not be advertised.

Most likely the addresses for the airline business and operations onboard systems and the IFE providers will be.

There will be three entirely separate networks on an aircraft and due to both international regulations and legal issues they MUST be separate.

Take care
Terry