[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-7: Changes to IPv6 initial allocation criteria - revised text

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Feb 20 14:10:10 EST 2007

Hi Martin,

The idea is to be applicable to any kind of Internet Services, as usual for
the rest of the policies. I think is very difficult to define that, and even
we don't know what "new services" could be available.

Furthermore, I don't see a reason to create any restrictions and make it
different from other policies.

Regards,
Jordi