[ppml] IPv6 flawed?

Iljitsch van Beijnum iljitsch at muada.com
Fri Aug 31 15:26:49 EDT 2007

On 31-aug-2007, at 17:30, David Conrad wrote:

> I'm beginning to believe that IPv6 as it exists is so flawed and the
> business/economic/political factors are such that in the end, the
> only real hope

[...]

What are those flaws, exactly?

Please omit the ones that are either relatively trivial so they're
not worth condemning the entire protocol, and also the ones that are
fundamental to IP as it exists in general and would be so ambitious
to fix that we can't reasonably expect to do so successfully within a
reasonable timeframe.