[ppml] Policy Proposal: Definition of known ISP and changes to IPv6 initial allocation criteria

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Aug 24 10:47:00 EDT 2007

> I am wondering why we are limiting the downstream reassignment to /23.
> My network has plenty of downstream ISPs/MSOs that sell Internet
> connectivity to their customers with way less space than that.

because folk with too much time on their hands spend some of it telling
others how run their business?

in albuquerque, i will be doing a presentation of blockers to ipv6
deployment.  the content of this list and the proposals being made will
feature prominently.

folk might step back a few hundred meters and consider the embarrassing
situation here.

randy