[ppml] [Re: IPv6 addresses really are scarce after all]

Davis, Terry L terry.l.davis at boeing.com
Sun Aug 19 22:11:58 EDT 2007

Randy

How many of the fortune 1000 and critical infrastructure providers will
accept a permanent relationship with an ISP for their v6 addresses?  I
would not expect it to be many.  There are some things that in the real
world, we will not re-address because of an ISP change.

Generally it will be a "critically" decision whether for business or
critical infrastructure.

Take care
Terry