[ppml] dual-stack (was Re: Expand timeframe of Additional Requests )

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Thu Aug 16 14:01:41 EDT 2007

This has already been done for http.  Please see the URL:

http://ipv6gate.sixxs.net/

"...Welcome to the portal gate for the SixXS IPv6 IPv4 and IPv4 to IPv6
Website Gateway. The portal gives IPv6 capable http-clients access to
IPv4-only websites and IPv4 capable http-clients access to IPv6-only
websites..."

I posted a link a while ago to the list that pointed to a site that
gave instructions on
how to setup an Apache webserver to provide transparent 6-to-4 proxy
services.

Count on Linksys Corp to produce a $149.00 device that will
do this with all the popular protocols at some time in the
future.

Ted