[ppml] too many variables

John Paul Morrison jmorrison at bogomips.com
Thu Aug 16 13:25:46 EDT 2007

Vendor C does this with their IP PBX as well, practically all their
other appliances, and their firewalls are just nicely packaged PCs.
It might take a while for this to filter down to the routing side though.

If anyone remembers MLS switching, there was the ability to have some
more intelligent route processors distributing switching information out
to ASICs (old Catalyst 5000 Netflow Feature Cards)