[ppml] APNIC policy proposal to create a regulated market inIPv4 addresses

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Aug 6 18:06:45 EDT 2007

Well, he's being an idiot but that doesen't mean the rest of us would.

A /20 filter would be interesting - in practice, of course,
you would have to exempt all of the -important- places that are
advertising under that - such as f.root-servers.org, for example.
That's not "across-the-board" of course, but it might get the job
done for a while.

Ted