[ppml] Motivating migration to IPv6

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Fri Aug 3 17:59:53 EDT 2007

James, thanks for this, I am very intrigued with the good effects it could
have and the bad side effects it should not have, compared to other policy
proposals now under consideration.  I hope that you will do further work on
it (see http://www.arin.net/policy/irpep.html for details) so that it can be
formally considered by the community.  --Paul

re: