[ppml] alternative realities (was PIv6 for legacy holders (/wRSA + efficient use))

Steven E. Petty spetty at iconnect-corp.com
Thu Aug 2 11:41:20 EDT 2007

   I'm not certain your assumptions are valid.  I know my workplace is
currently multihomed using a /24 assigned from cogent in the 38.  This
filter would remove my routes.  Under current ARIN policies, our two
dozen or so hosts don't qualify us for a direct assignment/allocation
despite multi-homing.

   Steve