[ppml] the docmoc method of knoted thread removal

bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com bmanning at vacation.karoshi.com
Wed Aug 1 13:58:53 EDT 2007

  well, its does seem that the horse is dead and beating it
  won't make it go faster.  clearly you have defenseable  points
  and so do others.  myself, i'm of roughly the same mind as
  Mr. Curren - e.g. - we will do what the community, through the
  existing policy development process, directs us to do.

  I did find Lucy's post a refreshing change of pace, with pointers
  to real work/analysis in areas similar to the space we find for
  the addressing regime.

  and as a current Trustee, I feel the obligation to read ALL the
  posts, esp. those from former Trustees.

--bill