[ppml] 240/4

Durand, Alain Alain_Durand at cable.comcast.com
Tue Apr 24 16:05:45 EDT 2007

Private networks does not mean greenfield deployments...
and even in the case of greenfield deployments, those are
NOT done only with brand new code developped especially
for that purpose, it is done with a large portion of
off-the-shelves equipments, so the problem to deploy
class E addresses are mostly the same in private networks
as they would be in public networks; ie, class E is NOT a
viable solution.

   - Alain.