[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-1 - Staff Assessment

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Mon Apr 16 11:18:24 EDT 2007

 Actually the way the Thawte WoT system works is that it allows web
signup for creation of the key files, but requires a physical meeting
and examination of paper credentials (drivers license, passport, etc)
for "notarization" of the key. I like the multi-level (casual/official)
method where you can choose whther or not to trust the casual certs.

Off topic so that's all the time I'll take.

Kevin

$s/worry/happy,g