[ppml] nro global policy was Re: 2007-12 - Staff Assessment

Ray Plzak plzak at arin.net
Fri Apr 13 15:00:51 EDT 2007

Ed,

My understanding is that the authors do not intend for this to be a global policy which would require identical language in all regions (see NRPM Section 10), but rather that the policy be implemented globally. The latter allows for regional differences. What is  not clear in that regard is where the authors are willing to accept regional differences.

Ray