[ppml] the "other" policy proposals

Martin Hannigan martin.hannigan at batelnet.bs
Mon Apr 9 01:52:23 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Woodcock <woody at pch.net>
To: Martin Hannigan <martin.hannigan at batelnet.bs>
Cc: ppml at arin.net
Subject: Re: [ppml] the "other" policy proposals
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 21:07:56 -0700 (PDT)

>     > Shouldnt the discussion be around "why not both"
>
> Marty, the policy is only 44 words long.  So far, you've
> spent 793 words  critiquing it.  Don't you think it would
> have made sense to at least  _read_ it first?
>
> This policy adds support for PGP, and does not remove
> support for X.509.

Heh. I guess I did make a mistake. I thought that none of
this stuff was in place since I don't use it. It's likely
that I'm not
the only one who missed it.

You could've pointed out that I did put an effort into
participating,
that I made a mistake, and then simply pointed me at the
relevant
section. I'm not going to be intimidated into not
participating, but
you do realize that there is an effect on others? Enough
said.

Best,

Martin