[ppml] IPv4 exhaustion - so what?

Stephen Sprunk stephen at sprunk.org
Fri Apr 6 19:30:18 EDT 2007

Thus spake "Martin Hannigan" <martin.hannigan at batelnet.bs>
>> 2007-1, -2, -3: These seem very straightforward,
>> documenting what exists.  I  don't see any reason for
>> debate; they truly are rubber-stamp items.
>
> Guardian was NetSol, not ARIN. Are you sure this functionality
> already exists? I don't remember it post NetSol. I do remember
> being converted to MH309-ARIN though. Grr.

Oops, correction noted on the PGP authentication method.  Still, this merely
calls for reinstating what once existed, and unless someone expresses a
specific objection to PGP being reintroduced, I consider it a rubber-stamp
item.  It worked fine in the past, the other RIRs all have it, and its use
here will be optional if it passes, so the only objection I can see would be
coming from the staffers who have to figure out how to reimplement it...

Stephen Sprunk      "Those people who think they know everything
CCIE #3723         are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
K5SSS                                             --Isaac Asimov