[ppml] IPv4 exhaustion - so what?

Bill Darte BillD at cait.wustl.edu
Fri Apr 6 13:17:01 EDT 2007

Thanks Stephen (and David)

Going into the PR public policy meeting, getting this kind of
straight-forward 'for or against' itemizing makes for easy assessment by
the AC.  Don't get me wrong.  We would all like to see comments and
explanations, but in the end...please state your up or down opinion.
And let's see....if another hundred or two of you do this we will have
some real idea of what's up...
Please don't think to yourself that others have expressed your
opinion...we need your personal sentiment expressed.

Thanks to all.....

Bill Darte
ARIN AC