[ppml] Policy Proposal 2007-7: Creation of Policy for Subsequent End-User IP Requests/Assignments

David Williamson dlw+arin at tellme.com
Fri Apr 6 12:16:20 EDT 2007

Since no one seems to have commented on this or the other policies that
appear to be designed to clean up parts of the NRPM, I will.

I entirely support all of this proposal, as well as 2007-8, 2007-9,
2007-10, and 2007-11.  I think the authors should be thanked for
putting together a set of proposals that will rationalize some rather
confusing parts of the NRPM.  I know that we'll consider each of these
five proposals independently, but I hope that all of them will be
passed with minimal criticism, as all of them simply "make sense".

-David