[ppml] IPv4 exhaustion - so what?

David Williamson dlw+arin at tellme.com
Fri Apr 6 11:59:05 EDT 2007

This entire conversation about what to do about v4 exhaustion is nice,
but hardly relevant to some upcoming events.  This entire discussion
will make a great topic for the open policy hour at the next meeting.

At the moment, however, I'd like to see more feedback on some of the
existing policy proposals.  There's been nearly zero feedback or
discussion on all but one or two of *twelve* that are on the agenda.  I
can't imagine that we'll just rubberstamp ten or eleven of them, and
spend the rest of the time on just a couple.  Surely someone out there
is either for or against some of the current proposals.

Can we focus on something besides the present topic, please?

-David