[ppml] 2006-1 Residential Privacy Policy

Martin Hannigan hannigan at renesys.com
Fri Sep 22 19:14:54 EDT 2006

At 12:06 PM 9/22/2006, Member Services wrote:
>The following policy proposals have been under discussion on the ARIN
>Public Policy Mailing List.
>
>2006-1: Residential Customer Privacy

[ SNIP ]

>2006-1: Residential Customer Privacy
>- Introduced on PPML on 26 January 2006
>- Presented at ARIN XVII in Montreal
>- ARIN Advisory Council found community consensus that the text should
>be revised and for it to work with the author to revise the text
>- Current Status: Not revised; the author did not desire to change the
>text of the proposal

Ok. I'll bite. Why not? This seems obtuse considering
all of the feedback provided and the subsequent discussion.

I'm for a good privacy policy. The one in place now is
superior to this one for many reasons as compated to this
one, including it was reached by consensus.

Regards,

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574
                                                hannigan at renesys.com