[ppml] Multihome Pro Con Document

Jason Schiller schiller at uu.net
Sun Oct 15 23:38:08 EDT 2006

Michael,

It might be useful to explain why each of these solutions is not
deployable for one or more types of multi-homing users.  Adding this text
may help to let people know how far off we are from a deployable solution.

I'd suggest you provide some text to Marla on a solution by solution
basis.  Depending on the text, she can either include this info either
under "cons", or "Questions to consider", or under a new section
"Deployability Concerns".

I suspect this is exactly what Marla was trying to do in a non-negative
constructive sort of way.

___Jason

Jason Schiller                                               (703)886.6648
Senior Internet Network Engineer                         fax:(703)886.0512
Public IP Global Network Engineering                       schiller at uu.net
UUNET / Verizon                         jason.schiller at verizonbusiness.com

The good news about having an email address that is twice as long is that
it increases traffic on the Internet.