[ppml] 2006-7 IPV6 Initial Allocation suggested changes- InputRequested

Azinger, Marla marla.azinger at frontiercorp.com
Tue Nov 14 11:30:37 EST 2006

Bloat may be a bad word to use.  How about 'waste'?  That is more to the point.  ASN's that show up in routing for only one connection can be argued as 'waste'.  ASN's that are requested but not used just to they could get IPV6 space would be a 'waste'.  For the sake of not arguing over the use of a word, 'waste' would be more appropriate and bloat should probably be dropped.