[ppml] IP-v6 Needs (RE: a modified proposal 2005-8)

bmalm at idngh.com bmalm at idngh.com
Fri Mar 24 04:16:04 EST 2006

Good point there, Owen.
We need to appreciate the fact that the world is moving from the
physical to the
virtual and logical, which aids mobility and ubiquity without necessarily
sacrificing flexibility. This aids the global village concept and any attempt
to tie what is virtual to anything physical defeats the very purpose of the
internet, and makes its administration unnecessarily difficult.

Bernard Malm
IDN, Ghana

----- Message from owen at delong.com ---------