[ppml] real data on PI assignments to end sites?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Mar 23 16:14:40 EST 2006

If you look at the ARIN IP allocation stats pages you can see that there was
not a significant increase in IPv4 issuances after the adoption of 2002-3
which brought the bar from /20 to /22.  Similarly, there was not an
appreciable change from /19 to /20.  These graphs are on the ARIN web
site.

Owen

--On March 23, 2006 11:18:32 AM -0600 Thomas Narten <narten at us.ibm.com>