[ppml] IP-v6 Needs (RE: a modified proposal 2005-8)

Howard, W. Lee Lee.Howard at stanleyassociates.com
Fri Mar 17 14:14:44 EST 2006

I'm not disagreeing, but what is the definition of "end site" here?
The aircraft has a single /48?
Or each user on the aircraft has a single /48?
Or each network (air traffic control, air carrier, and passenger)?

Are you also saying that each /48 be provider independent?  Or
are you saying it should be provider aggregatable, but the same
prefix length so the internal topology doesn't have to change
when you change access providers?

Buses, trains or train cars, ships, tandem bicycles.  Be
specific.

> --Michael Dillon

Lee