[ppml] IP-v6 Needs (RE: a modified proposal 2005-8)

Davis, Terry L terry.l.davis at boeing.com
Fri Mar 17 12:41:21 EST 2006

Tony

Not at all!  I do think that we have to often reasonable IP address
stability (i.e. I don't think that services like local government, EMS,
power, etc should ever change IP addresses for a physical location.)

We need to come up with some stable personal and residential DNS and
email schemes as develop v6.  USPS, UPS, FEDEX, etc all deliver to my
home address s0 why can't my current ISP deliver to a stable email/DNS
name that is either personal or residential based?

Take care
Terry