[ppml] a modified proposal 2005-8

Houle, Joseph D (Joe), CMO jdhoule at att.com
Wed Mar 15 19:13:16 EST 2006

Terry:
   I hope I am reading your last paragraph incorrectly?
   Are you suggesting these other entities will "allocate to you a
subnet or an address" for devices on your location?
   I would hope not, I would hope you have some number of subnets at
your location and these other entities will want to communicate with
some devices at your location which you have addressed from an
aggregated block.
   Right?

Joe Houle