[ppml] IPv6 initial allocation policy

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Mar 14 00:44:20 EST 2006

I'd encourage as many businesses and members of the IPv6 Business Council
that
care about this as possible to attend the Montreal meeting or comment on
PPML or both.

Owen

--On March 13, 2006 7:56:09 PM -0500 Daniel Golding

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.