[ppml] "Recommended Practices" procedure

Stacy Taylor ipgoddess at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 18:43:24 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,
Caveat:  This evidence is purely anecdotal.

I likewise have this experience.  While I do my best to change the
perceptions of my customers regarding ARIN, many persist that the
registry is a monolith to be avoided.  They know me, they trust me,
they want my IP space.
We on this list are savvy enough to understand the value of PI space,
but many downstream customers are not.

Thanks,
/Stacy