[ppml] 2005-1 status

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Jan 31 15:14:38 EST 2006

I would assume that in such a case, it would be a separate namespace
from the internet IPv6 addresses.  If they want to use 128 bit integers,
let them do so, no problem for us, but, if they want to reserve network
infrastructure numbers from PI blocks to number humans, well, that's
just not a good idea in my opinion.

Owen

--On January 31, 2006 1:56:09 PM -0500 Doug Montgomery <dougm at nist.gov>