[ppml] 2005-1 status

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Fri Jan 27 08:05:45 EST 2006

Tony,

So what do you think our IPv6 PI policy should be?  Similar to our IPv4 PI
policy?  Or to allow PI allocations, but be more restrictive than the
current IPv4 policy?  Or to not allow any IPv6 PI allocations at all?
And if the latter, how should enterprises multihome currently (before a
good multi-IP multihoming technology like shim6 gets developed and
deployed)?

-Scott