[ppml] Maintenance Work on Monday, 16 January 2006

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Tue Jan 10 14:03:18 EST 2006

On Monday, January 16, 2006, ARIN will perform hardware
maintenance. This work is scheduled from 8 AM until 12 PM Eastern
time. During this time, the automated mail responder for our role
accounts and the processing of credit card payments will be
unavailable. All other services will not be affected.

Role mail will queue during this maintenance window. Auto response
messages will start being sent once all systems are back online. Please
do not re-send your mail if you do not receive a ticket number right away.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our members and all
in the Internet community.

Regards,
Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering