[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-2: Micro-allocations for Internal Infrastructure

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Sat Feb 18 11:13:25 EST 2006

Re-statement for the record (nothing new here):

This seems like a reasonable IPv6 MicroAllocation policy.  If we're going
to replace the "/24 using IPv4 or a /48 using IPv6" language of section
6.10 with the text below, IMO we should also modify section 4.4 to remove
the "/48 using IPv6" language and instead refer users to 6.10 for the IPv6
MicroAllocation policy.

Aside from that quibble, I currently support the policy proposal as
written.

-Scott