[ppml] Proposed Policy: Capturing Originations in Templates

sandy at tislabs.com sandy at tislabs.com
Thu Feb 16 20:41:58 EST 2006

>>> However, perhaps we should look into generating a simplified process for
>>> creating RPSL to simply define valid origin ASs for a given prefix and
>>> make that available to registrants.
>>
>> The process is available to registrants. Most of us don't use it unless
>> we begin to do peering on such a scale where it matters.
>>
>Really... Where is the simplified RPSL generator based on a web form
>or other process?  As a registrant, I'd like to know.

Richard Steenbergen talked about his IRR Power Tools at the NANOG on
Tuesday.  There and at the Tools BOF he mentioned that he would like
to work on a web form to generate RPSL objects, just to address this
ease of use problem.

His presentation (but not the slides from the Tool BOF) are at:
http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0602/pdf/steenbergen.pdf

He points at the end to:

http://www.irrweb.com

But that seems to require a login.