[ppml] Version think... was: alternative to 2005-1

Paul Vixie paul at vix.com
Mon Feb 13 10:02:13 EST 2006

#    Just exactly how does 2005-1 as is currently written limit the total
# number of allocations and the duration of how long this policy would exist?

i had my proposals mixed up.  this one doesn't have a sunset clause or an
experimental limit, and needs one.

#    If this is really the case, I might actualy be able to support it
# myself, but I just don't see it that way right now.

"oops."

re:

# >  2005-1 is experimental, with a limited number of total allocations, and
# > a sunset clause.
# >
# > To that end, I support 2005-1 as written.