[ppml] alternative to 2005-1

cja@daydream.com packetgrrl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:23:16 EST 2006

Steve,

It is different because when the block is out of someone's PA space then
it's still announced as part of an aggregate even if the specific /48 is
filtered.  So sure.. this site will announce the more specific and it will
take up a "routing slot" but if the tables are too big for an ISP to carry
it can filter and just accept the aggregate and still be able to reach that
endsite.

I hope this doesn't intend to disallow site multihoming with PA space.

---Cathy