[ppml] alternative to 2005-1

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Thu Feb 9 13:05:35 EST 2006

Again, I assume that everyone assumes...that an end site's v4 allocation is
preserved 'forever' even with the v6 allocation...right?

I never see this as specifically stated.  If that is the case, then each v6
PI for an existing v4 PI IS and additional routing slot, but not if the v4
is eventually withdrawn...right?

For the record...

bd