[ppml] 2005-1 status

Howard, W. Lee Lee.Howard at stanleyassociates.com
Mon Feb 6 17:44:43 EST 2006

This is edging into members' list discussion.  If
this becomes a thread, we should move it there.

Should whois and DNS servers be maintained, both
in terms of Engineering running servers and Registration
updating records?
Will there be a continuing need for public policy
meetings?

> And can you justify more than a $100 first time
> fee?

We need to find out how much work is involved before
we can know how much work is required, i.e., have a full
set of policies.  However, $100 seems awfully low.

Lee