[ppml] 2005-1 status

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Fri Feb 3 10:39:36 EST 2006

I support this, but I think a clarification is needed. Here :

Be currently multihomed using IPv6 connectivity to two
            or more separate ARIN LIR's using at least one /48 assigned
            to them by each LIR.

Who is using the /48 ? The LIR's ? or the applicant ? Presumably the
latter,
but that's not how it reads to me.

How about

Be currently multihomed using IPv6 connectivity in at least two /
48's, assigned to them
            by two
            or more separate ARIN LIR's.

Regards