[ppml] 2005-1 status

Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com
Thu Feb 2 04:39:07 EST 2006

> I freely admit I'm not up to speed on this (and I recognize from
> subsequent discussion that it's not a consensus position). Can you point
> me to a starting point for reading?

You can find some discussion in the email messages here:
http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/ppml/2005-November/thread.html
that have "geo addressing" in their subject.

> Part of the problem is that it seems to this newcomer
> like a bunch of people who have known each other forever and who staked
> out their positions a decade ago, and have been talking past each other
> ever since.

The way to change this is for newcomers to speak up,
state their mind, and especially, ask tough questions.
This is a discussion list and everyone has a right to
be here and join in.

--Michael Dillon