[ppml] question on 2006-2 v6 internal microallocation

Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com Michael.Dillon at btradianz.com
Wed Aug 30 06:08:37 EDT 2006

> Or as it relates to policy, is there a way one could describe a set of
> conditions that would determine if an AS is or is not in the DFZ?

I think that is what we will have to develop since I
don't think we will be able to accurately measure the
DFZ. It might be simply a set of conditions or it might
be some mechanism as well based on the fact that an
applicant will normally provide info to ARIN under
NDA, therefore they could open themselves to some
sort of probing to test DFZ-ness.

--Michael Dillon