[ppml] ARIN requiring corporate paperwork for an orgid?

cja@daydream.com packetgrrl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:12:57 EDT 2006

I live in a part of the world where you have to put a P. O. box because
there is no local postal mail delivery.  So if I put my company's street
address all USPS mail sent to the street address will get returned to
sender.  Well sometimes boxes get through but it takes weeks and it's a
pain.   If a street address is required that's fine but there should be a
street address and a mailing address.  They are not always the same out here
in the boonies.

---Cathy