[ppml] "Recommended Practices" procedure

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Tue Apr 25 18:08:43 EDT 2006

This issue had a big discussion about this at the RIPE-52 meeting now
on-going in Istanbul, and I believe
that a resolution similar to 2005-1 is likely to result from it. Are
you going to ignore them and the other communities.

I would suggest a BOF at the Montreal IETF. Here are the parameters
for doing this :

-----
-- Cut-off date for requesting a session: Monday, June 5 at 17:00 ET
(21:00
UTC/GMT).
-- Preliminary agenda published for comment: Friday, June 9 by
midnight ET.
-- Cut-off date for requests to reschedule a session: Wednesday, June
14 at
09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT).
-- Final schedule published: Monday, June 19 before midnight ET.

Submitting Requests for Working Group and BOF Sessions

Please submit requests to schedule your Working Group sessions using
the "IETF
Meeting Session Request Tool," a Web-based tool for submitting all of
the
information that the Secretariat requires to schedule your sessions.
-----

Regards
Marshall