[ppml] Resurrecting ULA Central [was: Re: Policy Proposal 2006-2:Micro-allocations for Internal Infrastructure - to be revised ]

Greg Stilwell greg.stilwell at verizonbusiness.com
Fri Apr 21 10:52:36 EDT 2006

Thomas,

I would like to see this draft revived, as it seems to be more or less what
we were looking for with 2006-2.  Stewardship to guarantee uniqueness, and
delegation in ip6.arpa.

I think the draft will need some revision to make it more palatable, but
will reserve my comments for IETF mailing list.

Greg