[ppml] [narten at us.ibm.com: PI addressing in IPv6 advancesinARIN]

Peter Sherbin pesherb at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 22:06:40 EDT 2006

> Ah cool. I leave my bittorrent client open all day and not only I pump
> up my ratio but I also have free Internet.

Bittorent is an excellent opportunity for ISPs looking for new revenues. They need
two things:
1. Turn ISP servers into a source for P2P traffic
2. Set an agreement with studios on content distribution

Benefit to consumer: a realiable source for secure, standard, high quality content
that is easy to download, unpack and play.

Benefit to ISP: good cause to increase the price with no impact on churn.

Peter