[ppml] IPv6 PI Assignment Survey

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Apr 7 14:52:33 EDT 2006

Well, since what we are talking about is neither an engineering, nor
an architecture decision, that should sit well with you.

This is an IP Public Policy decision and discussion.  True, the policy
will effect engineering and architecture, but, the decision is a policy
decision.  As a public policy decision, I believe a vote is the best
mechanism yet discovered for determining the public will.

Owen